Thursday, March 8, 2012

Don't pass up these interest rates.

Happy Thursday morning! I am not going to go deep this morning, but I did want to make sure that I let everyone know that we still have AMAZING interest rates! We are selling loans. People are able to get loans on homes. I have been hearing so many people that are miss informed about buying a home. Just 2 days ago, a lady called me and made the comment that she wanted to buy a home but she had a bankruptcy on her record and she couldn't buy a home for 4 to 5 years after...WRONG! It is only 2 yrs. So if you have questions on if you are able to buy a home, don't hesitate to call, text or email me any questions. Many of you are able to buy a home, even if not right now, SOON!
Call/text me at 480-275-9566, email: rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com or check out my website at www.sellingazwithrebecca.com


arizona homes sale,arizona housearizona real estateaz housesaz real,az real estatecanadian investorscanadian snowbirdschinese investorsgilbert arizona,gilbert azgilbert real estatehome for sale in arizonahomes for sale in san tan valley azhomes for sale valleyhomes in az for salehouses for sale,houses in Arizona for sale,johnson ranchqueen creekqueen creek arizonaqueen creek az,real estate arizonareal estate azsan tansan tan heightssan tan heights homes in az for salesan tan valley arizonasan tan valley real estatevalley homes salewhere is san tan valley az

No comments:

Post a Comment